on my 21st birthday my ex dropped me off at the promise ring show at black cat. instead of going with me. (can't count how many times i'd seen madball with him.)
went to 80's night at midnight with my newly legal status to go dancing for the first of many, many, many times with rachel.
Yay! I miss the fun times of driving up and down the eastern seaboard to see Promise Ring and The Get Up Kids and a large variety of other bands a zillion times. It it still tough to find a supportive partner in crime...
Did I tell you Mr. Davey von Bohlen came and played a solo show on Xmas? Photos here -- http://www.flickr.com/photos/elawgrrl/sets/72157611696872998.
3 comments:
Yay! I miss the fun times of driving up and down the eastern seaboard to see Promise Ring and The Get Up Kids and a large variety of other bands a zillion times. It it still tough to find a supportive partner in crime...
Did I tell you Mr. Davey von Bohlen came and played a solo show on Xmas? Photos here -- http://www.flickr.com/photos/elawgrrl/sets/72157611696872998.
i'm always the partner-in-crime, even if it's from afar!
Post a Comment