Tuesday, April 7, 2009

banned in dc.


2 days til dc. hurry up, hurry up, hurry, up...

harmony.
jinx proof. 
the raven.
black cat black cat. 


old cohorts. 
former stomping grounds.


heaven (and hell?). kind of perfect to spend easter weekend this way since i have to see the fam for my sister's college graduation, then on the two trips i need to make up to the 315.


4 comments:

BDH said...

i think i was at this. or something?

kismet78 said...

what was the show that you and john and sean came down for? i thought it was ink & dagger?

BDH said...

no, i think it was this. I'm sure I saw a Sunday Fugazi show in a park on a Sunday because I remember scrambling to get to the last bus back to Syracuse, getting back at like 4 in the morning and having an early class on Monday.

kismet78 said...

oh the syracuse bus station! RIP.

"picture postcard"